Friday, November 7, 2008

New Follow this Blog Option

Hi,
.......
I added the Follow this Blog Option on the Right Hand Side Bar that I see on so many of the Blogs! I have several that I follow and it is nice because when I log on I can see on my Dashboard what the Blogs I follow have posted instead of having to hop over to them every time! I really like using it so I thought I would add it to my blog too! Hope you like to use it!
.......
Do not miss my new Post Below on the Super Cool Fold Up Book you can make they are sooooo neat when you do them!!!!!
.......
Heather

3 comments:

Jesse Mendez said...

Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an ivitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego, and comment if you will.

I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)

Regina said...

hi, Heather
I'm a follower!!!

Ashley said...

Hi Heather, I am now following your blog.

Also, to answer your question, EtsyInspired Challenges are due the following Friday at noon PST.

And...(geez I have a lot to say ;) ) thanks for the comment about your pregnancy! That is very reassuring and I really appreciate you taking the time to share that with me just to give me some piece of mind. You are so sweet! Thank you!