Friday, November 21, 2008

Mega Blog Candy Pile Picture

O.K. Everyone,
.......
I am finally getting a picture of the growing blog candy pile that you can get a chance at winning or several chances at winning depending on what part of the blog candy challenge you choose to play in!
.......
Go down a few posts and read all the ways you can earn this blog candy, and just why I am giving it away!
.......
The Cuttle Bug Embossing Folders are:
Textile, Birds and Swirls, and the die is Cake. The 4 large pieces of DSP are double sided you get one of each but I showed what all 4 sides look like, the small 6 x 6 pack has 6 colors of DSP in it I think you get 6 pieces of each style. You get to pick one of the SU sets in the above picture.
......
Today I am adding to the pile, 2 of the cards from my post below Stampin Up Shoe Box swaps
Have a Stampendous Day!!!
.......
Heather

13 comments:

Emily said...

well, my levels went up today, but they only saw the sac...I'm going to get scheduled for a "sneak peak" next week or the week after...talk to you later.

Jacqueline said...

Oh wow this is a HUGE pile of blog candy!!! You are truely generous in every way!

Regina said...

Wow!!! I'm impressed!! Thanks for offering up such wonderful blog candy its so generous of you!

Jessica said...

Wowza Heather, that's quite the blog candy!

Chelle said...

what a generous pile o' candy!

StampinCathy said...

WoW you are serious when you celebrate!

Liz :) said...

ohhhh that is great blog candy.. are you sure you're willing to part with it?? haha :)

Anonymous said...

wow thats a lot of stuff your giving away. Thanks for the opportunity to win.

Kristina seymour

pasiakowa said...

Wow! I didn't expect such a generous candy! It's a huge pile! Thanks for the opportunity to win.

Cheri Howard said...

OK, back for another entry in your candy...**wishing myself luck** =P

Jennifer Scull said...

that is truly an amazing collection of goodies! you are quite generous! :)

sandyh50 said...

I enjoy your blog a lot! When you say MEGA, you mean mega! Wow! Thanks for the chance.

PaperCrafty said...

WOW!! That is a huge pile of candy!! Thanks for a chance to win!!