Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Huge Sale - Best I have ever seen! Stampin Up 6 days only Nov. 26th to December 1st

Hi All,
Stampin Up released a Huge Holiday Extravaganza Sale today. We knew it was coming but not what was on sale.
.......
You can go directly to my Demonstrator Web site accessible off to the right of this blog to place your order!!!!
Unfortunately SU for some reason is having problems with having the correct prices on the different places you can order them ie customer web site, and Demonstrater Web sites. So I am posting my Flyer here so you can see the correct prices and then when you go to order them even if it says a different price you will know the real price. I called SU to tell them this morning and they said they were aware of the problem and were in the process of fixing it, but that the prices on the flyer were correct. You should be able to click on the flyer here and see it larger. I am adding it in Black and White, and Color I am not sure which one will show up better.
.......
Here is the Flyer:
.......
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to comment or send me an e-mail and I will get them answered for you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info on the prices.

kristina seymour

Jennifer Scull said...

some really great prices and deals on neat items! :)

Emily said...

are you ordering?