Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Challenge Post the 4th Picture in the 4th Folder on my Computer

Wow Ladies,
I am on a roll today after so many days of not being able to post I am hitting the creative side hard today! This is like my 3rd post in 12 hours! Well I know I will not be able to post anything for the 4 days we are in Colorado so this is sort of to off set that? Smiles!! I wanted to play in Jami's Challenge from yesterday. You are supposed to post the 4th Picture in the 4th folder on your computer so hold on a second and I will go add that onto this post! :-)
.......
Oh my Gosh I can not just post the 4th picture!!!! These pictures are of Tucker's First Hair Cut this summer in August!!!! I have to post the story!
.......
We had my good friend Stacy and her Mom over to do his Hair Cut. Stacy's Mom is a hair dresser with her own salon and she has done both of the girls first hair cuts too.
......
Tucker has so much hair and it grows so fast. Though all of my kids have that light blond hair he is the only one that was born with it!!!! All 3 were born with massive amounts of hair, but Pipers was dark brown with blond highlights on the very ends. It looked like we had frosted her tips!!!! Her hair stuck straight up so you could see all this dark brown hair that had these white tips on it. Her hair changed every month it was hilarious. As you look back thru her scrap book you see Dark Brown to Light brown, to red, to Dark Blond to light blond, to the more light blond with Strawberry tints thru it she has today. Every month her hair was a different color!!!
......
Willow was born with medium blond to light brown hair, and it stayed that way until she was almost 2 then it turned the white blond she is today. I imagine she will be dark headed one day as she has dark dark brown eyes, and dark eyelashes and eye brows!
.......
So here are the pictures of Tucker before during and after his first hair cut!!!! I cried I missed his hair when it was gone!!!!
.......

Sweet Tucker Boy before his long blond locks were cut later that day.

O.K. Well I guess his hair was kind of getting out of control long here! :-)

Unsure of this Hair Cutting Business!

By this point he was totally out of control!!! It was taking 3 of us Marvin, Stacy, and Me to hold him still here! Ha Ha Then I remembered I had some Dum Dum Lolli Pops and he calmed down after I gave him one of those!

My Baby boy with a lot less Hair on his head!

.......

Well that is all for this post I hope you enjoy the pictures! Thanks Jami for the challenge!

.......

Heather

10 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

these are precious photos! the first 4 years of my oldest son's life he screamed like a banshee when he got a hair cut. oh my, it was awful. I finally learned how to cut it myself! :) thanks for sharing your pix!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

These are darling!! My oldest was so good for his first hair cut. hubby got his cut first so he could watch, then he just sat there, a bit annoyed it was taking so long. My other son, poor thing, the lady snipped his ear two minutes into it, and he STILL hates to get his hair cut because of it. Last year he grew his hair out all year, and donated 12" to Locks of Love right before we moved here.

So glad you posted...I enjoyed seeing the Tuck-man!!
hugs, Jami

Paula said...

I love these pictures too

Regina said...

These photos are great!
My both children had also cried with the first haircut thus. Unfortunately, we have of it no photos

Tasha Hickert said...

Hey, not sure if I want to look at my fourth folder or even head over to My Picture since I will be filled with guilt over them being in the computer and not in a scrapbook! Your Christmas kitty and sledding cards turned out great! You deserve that DT nomination, keeping chugging on the card production. :)

Liz :) said...

TOOO CUTE! I only have girls so I don't go through this so often.. well not at all actually. I have never taken them to get their hair cut! Bad mom, or scared, or I just love long hair! And I'm terribly afraid of what the end result would be. My stepdaughter has had her hair cut but her mom always takes her and guess what? It always comes out jacked up, crooked, parted wrong, ugh... She used to have beautiful curly hair but her mom cut it so much its straight now.. blah... my two that are 6 and 3 have never got their hair cut, my 6 year old has hair passed her bottom... yikes.. maybe it's time! :)

Jessica said...

Oh he's just gorgeous! Look at those cheeks!!! Hmm...I'm on my work computer, so I'll have to see what's in my 4th folder at home later tonight :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of the haircut.My son is in desperate need of a haircut.

kristina seymour

nicky w. said...

I wonder what makes the little ones cry for their first haircut? Could it be they are shocked to see, for the first time, a sharp scissors coming so close to their little heads, thinking, "Mommy...those are supposed to be used only on paper." He looks really cute though... Quick thinking Mom...amazing how a little bit of sweets can do the trick!!! It makes everyone involved happy.

Cute card too The sparkles really add to it! I love cats!

Tanya said...

Ohh! I know, I cried too when we first cut my son's hair. He had the cuuutest curls and then they were gone! So sad! :)