Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blog Candy

Hello Everyone,
.......
I hate to say this I really do, but due to unforeseen family and traveling circumstances I will be unable to Draw the Blog Candy tonight! I planned to work on it today, but things came up and I just did not have the time to do it! I hope you all can understand with the Thanksgiving Holiday and all! We will be leaving tomorrow morning very early to go to Colorado and I will work on the drawing and draw the names when we get back on Monday.
.......
The good news is that gives all of you 4 more days to play in the Challenge, leave comments or link to the Blog Candy Post and let me know and your name will go into the drawing that many more times!
.......
Since there were several ways to earn entries into the drawing I have to finish sorting thru all the comments, links, challenge card completions ect.... to figure out how many times each person gets their name in the drawing, and I just could not get that done today! I had great intentions from the beginning to keep track each day and it got away from me so I still have some work to do on that. I will get it all done when we get back and it will be a after Thanksgiving Mega Blog Candy Drawing!
.......
Thank You so much for all your visits, sweet comments, words of encouragement, and friendship, it all means the world to me!
........
I do have some scheduled posts over the weekend so I hope you enjoy them too, and thank you for understanding!
.......
Have a Stampendous Thanksgiving Weekend!!!!
.......
Love Heather

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats ok things happen. Family come first but stampings pretty close:) Have a safe trip to colorado.

Kristina Seymour

Jessica said...

I hope all is well with you and your family. Have a safe trip and a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

Heather "Hev" said...

As Kristina said - Family comes first!!

Happy Thanksgiving Heather and family :)

Paula said...

Happy Thanksgiving and a safe trip back home to us!

nicky w. said...

Have a Have a Thanksgiving Heather!!! It's true... Family first! Take care!

Jennifer Scull said...

oh goodness, life just happens sometimes - don't worry!
Have a fun and safe Thanksgiving! :)