Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blog Candy Draw is Tonight!!!! Finally

Hi Everyone!!!,
.......
You still have a few hours to participate in the Blog Candy Drawing for Tonight. About 12 hours to be exact. I will be drawing the name and posting it at 10 pm tonight. There are several ways to participate, but one of them is simply leaving a comment on the blog, how easy is that???? ha ha!
.......
As soon as we get back from Thanksgiving on Monday I will be mailing the lucky winner out this Mega Blog Candy. I have not added anything to it the last few days with everything going on, so later today there will be some new additions!!!!
.......
Thanks for playing and I have truly enjoyed meeting so many new people and getting to visit so many new blogs by doing this Blog Candy Celebration!!!!
.......
I hope you are having a Stampendous Day!!!!
.......
Heather

4 comments:

Liz :) said...

Geesh, did I miss something? I didn't know you were giving something away, or did I forget? haha... Go figure, you can tell the holidays are near, I've already lost my mind. Hope you have a great Holiday, thanks for checking out my blog, safe travels!

sandyh50 said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Love your music!

Cheryl Lynn Hirzel said...

Happy Thanksgiving! May the coming year be blessed for you!
I would be thankful if you pick my name, okay? I am thankful anyway to have found your blog!

Jennifer Scull said...

I have enjoyed finding your blog and coming to visit! :)