Friday, November 28, 2008

100th Post, Willow's Thanksgiving Feast

Willow's Thankgiving Feast at Pre-School
Willow's teacher Andrea is searving them some food. Willow is smiling with her friend Skylar sitting next to her.
All the little tables and Chairs were soooooo cute!!!!
.......
Today is my 100th Post since September 17th! Wooooo Hooooo and Blogger is actually posting it for me since I am in Colorado at a Hotel with no computer ;-(
.......
Today I wanted to share some Pictures of our Willow Tree at her Thanksgiving Feast at Pre-School on Monday.
.......
She had so much fun!
.......
Here to the right is my good friend Natalie in the dark blue shirt, you can not see her that well, but that is her. Emma her daughter and Willow's good friend is the little girl on her left with the dark hair. You can see Marvin, Willow, and Tucker to the back of the photo at the same table. Many of the kids dad's and some of the kids grandparents made it to the feast as well!
Here is Willow eating her Feast. There was Popcorn, small square pieces of Pumpkin Pie, a great Cranberry/cool whip/marshmellow salad Natalie made, corn bread, cranberry bread, jello, and some other things as well. The Tuck Man eating his corn bread.
Here is Emma, Natalie, and Maren another of Willow's Pre-School friends!
Here is Willow After School at Home with her Indian Hat she made on.
Willow loves to smile, she is always Happy, and so fun to be around! Willow and Piper adore Hello Kitty. I found these shirts at Target on Clearance so I had to get each of them one!!!
Here is Willow and Emma her good friend, and my good friend Natalie's daughter. This was taken at Pre-School on Halloween Day
Here is Willow's Class in their Halloween Parade that day.
Here is Akasia she was a Military Pilot and the Plain too!!!!
.......
Well that is it for today! I was going to schedule a post for tomorrow with Pictures of the Schatter Family Christmas Card Photo Session we do at my MIL every year. With 8 kids 7 or which are 4 and under it can be lots of fun to do!!!!! None of the son's and wifes are in the pictures just the 8 kids and Grandma and Poppy Jim. There are some cute pictures!!!! I ran out of time so that will have to be after I get back, and then I can make some stamping Projects tooo!!!! Yea!!!!!
.......
Have a Stampendous Weekend!!!!
.......
Heather

7 comments:

Regina said...

Wow, Heather, Congratulations to you! 100 Posts are amazing! I always enjoy your creations!

It is beautiful to have a look on Willow's Thankgiving Feast. Willow is so cute! A great day for Willow.

Thanks for offering up such wonderful photos!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Awesome photos!! Willow does always look happy...she must be so fun to take pictures of!! I hope your trip is going well...
hugs, Jami

nicky w. said...

Thanks Heather!!! The photos of Miss Willow's Thanksgiving Feast were so sweet...she is a lovely little girl!!! Hope you're having a nice time in Colorado!!! Take care!

Tanya said...

...I have an award for you on my blog...!

Regina said...

Hi, Heather
look on my blog! I have a surprise!!

Liz :) said...

Oh that is too cute, I love all the costumes! My kids missed Halloween at school this year, we were in CO for a family emergency so they got to hang out with their millions of cousins instead, same fun though! :) I however, missed their Thanksgiving dinner/lunch, somehow I missed the note that it was on Tuesday! ARGH~!

Janna said...

Your kids are just so adorable!!! I love Willow's costume! What a cutie!!

Smiles,

Janna