Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Willow's Words

Here is Tucker playing with the girls before they went to bed one evening.
.......
Hi All,
.......
I did not have time to do any "fun" stamping today. I spent a long time making Teacher Treat Gifts for Piper and Willow to give their teachers for Halloween.
.......
You have seen all the things I made so there was no reason to post pictures of them again. I did up some of the booglie eye spiders, some of the Friendly Frankin Candy Favors, some pumpkins and apples for them.
.......
Well Willow has been going on and on about her words lately. Jami from Stamp Happy made the suggestion after my last Willow's words post that I should make it a regular post. After the first one I read it to Willow and she was really mad at me for about a day she said it embarassed her! Then lately she has been saying Mommy have you told people about my newest words on your computer? So here is the next instalment of "Willow's Words"
.......
Last week she came up with a few that were not really words. Benificity, and Stansinicity????
.......
Yesterday she told me her new words for this week were Jiminy (like Jiminy Cricket), and Genevieve she used that one as the Land of Genevieve.
.......
I would love to be in that little girls head sometimes she is just sooooo creative and smart!
.......
Today she sat down to write, she is writing a lot these days she will sit for hours and write words and such some not words, but lots of letter's, but she is not even 4 1/2 so I think she is doing pretty good with her writing.
.......
Willow is such a Happy soul, and she can put anyone in a good mood! Today played a lot in the morning then after pre-school we headed off to Hobby Lobby to pick up a couple cuttle bug embossing folders, as our Big Shot will be here in less than 2 days Yea!!! Yea!!!! Yea!!!!
.......
My Neighbor/good Friend/new down line and I are sharing a Big Shot as we live right next door to each other and can get it back and forth easily!
.......
Piper is out of school for Parent Teacher Conferences tomorrow and Friday so today was her Halloween Parade Day. I did not get to go, because there was just no way to make it work with the timing of the Parade, and getting Willow to Pre-School, so that was kind of sad! She had fun though. Here is a picture of Piper from last month. She lost both of her front teeth in just a couple of days last month I think this picture is after she lost her first one.
.......
So tomorrow are her conferences at noon, I always feel like a little girl playing dress up when I have to go talk to her teachers. I do not know why I am the mother of a 1st grader, but I do not really feel "Big" enough to be doing that? Does that make sense????
.......
O.K. that is all for now. I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Here is a picture of Mr. Tuck Man he is at that stage where he gets into all of my drawers and cubbards and pulls everything out. It is just so much fun!!!! :-)
.......
Heather

2 comments:

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Oh yay... I'm so glad you are sharing Willow's Words with us... she is so smart!! I love Jiminy...I'm going to use it ALL week! And Benificity really sounds like it SHOULD be a word! Piper is too cute with her front teeth missing. I love those pictures of my kids! And Tuck-Man...dude...are you helpin' mom organize those drawers? I bet he'd love to help in your craft room!! ha ha.

hugs, Jami

Tanya said...

how cute! Kid stories really are so much fun! My blog is a little on family-overload becuase its been one heck of a week, but that's ok, we have long-distance family which was half the point of the blog! :)