Friday, October 10, 2008

Super Cute Tiny Milk Jugs

The October Wicked (as in wickedly talented) SU Demo challenge this month consists of 3 challenges. Technique, Color, and 3-D item. I have not had time to do the first two, but the 3-D item was these super cute little milk jugs. They are very fast to make, and I knew I could throw a few together quick last night.
.
I did one using the Farm Backgrounds Stamp Set from Pink Cat Studio, and the Farm Animals Set for the Cow.
.
The other one I did Using SU's Batty for you stamp set. I used SU Papers Pink Pirouette, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, and Kiwi Kiss on the two sets. Inks were Basic Black, Pixie Pink, Green Galore, and Only Orange.
.
You take a piece of card stock cut it 5" x 3 1/2" then score it along the 5 inch side at 1", 2", 3", and 4", then along the 3 1/2" side you score it at 1/2" you cut the lines from the 1/2" along the 1, 2, 3, and 4 lines making tiny slits to fold the bottom of the carton up. You cut out the last square on the left side then you fold all the lines and glue together and Wa La you have a very cute Milk Carton. The Black one I made the same I just increased the dimensions to 7" x 5 1/2".
.
I hope you enjoy this super fast cute project. Well we are off in a few hours so I will not be back to post until Sunday or Monday. If you happen to be the lucky 1,500 like I talked about a few posts ago. Comment with your name and how I can contact you for address and stuff, and I will mail you off some Blog Candy as stated in that post. Good Luck! :-)
.
Oh Yes by the way Stampin Up's Online ordering has gone live! You can order whatever you want whenever you want it. I added links to all the catalogs on the left of my blog. They will take you to my Demo Business Web site, and you can get the the Products link from there, view all the products and lots of ways to use them too! You want to order from a Demo, if you order from the SU site it costs 10% more per product and a higher shipping rate too! What are you waiting for??? Go check all the great new stuff out! :-)
.
Have a Great Weekend Everyone!
.
Heather

8 comments:

paula said...

These are so cute. They would be great to give away at Halloween

Janna said...

Just found your blog through splitcoast! You have great ideas! Thanks for sharing...I'm going to try something for my kid's classmates as a Halloween treat.

Your kids are adorable! I'm a SAHM too, by choice. We will never regret the time we invest in our little ones.

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Super cute little treat bags - the pink cow is so fun!! And the animal print ones would be such a chic little goodie bag for girls!
hugs, Jami

Tasha Hickert said...

These are great! Shelli (SU) has a Halloween challenge that you could submit to. Check out her blog before Oct. 15 if you can.

Melissa said...

Wow, these are so cute, great job!! I love Milly Moo in pink!!

Tori Wild said...

These are adorable little treat boxes Heather! Very cute!

granny Paula said...

Well well well imagine my surprise when I came here to see if you had posted anymore or were back yet from your weekend away and find that I am the 1500's visitor. Does that mean I win!!!!!!
Hope you had a great weekend

Shonda said...

Woohoo, you hit 1500!!!