Monday, October 27, 2008

Stamper's Club Projects #2 and #3 Fall Scrapbook Page, and Round Tab Pumpkins and Apples

O.K.
Here is the first of the other 2 Stampers Club Projects we did today.
.......
I designed this 8 x 8 Scrapbook Page for the girls to make. There are no pictures on it yet, as I design them they make them, and then take them home to add pictures to later.
.......
I used the new Fall Blessings set out of the Holiday Mini I love the Scare Crow stamp!
I used my Aqua Painters and water colored the two stamped images, and then I used the small and large tag punches to do the title. The stamp is the worded stamp out of the same stamp set.
.......
Fall Scrap Book Page Recipe:
Stampin Up CS in Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Really Rust, and Old Olive
SU stamp set Fall Blessings
Hemp Twine
Punches Sm, and Lg Tag SU punches, I used a paper punch Heart shape to punch the small hole in the tags the twine went thru.
I Water Colored the Stamp Images using my Aqua Painters and these SU inks:
Close to Co Co, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, More Mustard, Garden Green, Only Orange, Brocade Blue, Ballet Blue, and Bashful Blue
Sky: Bashful B, Ballet B,
Wheat: More Mustard, and Close to Co Co,
Sunflowers: Summer Sun, and Close to Co Co
Leaves and Swirls: Old Olive, Garden Green,
Pumpkins: Pumpkin Pie, Only Orange, Garden Green
Grass: Old Olive, Garden Green, Close to Co Co,
Scare Crow: Shirt Old O, Overalls - Brocade B, Patches Old O and Only Orange Hat also these.
Straw: - Summer Sun, More M, Grass Same as above
All Stamped images stamped in Black Staz on so Aqua Painters do not make it bleed.
.......
If you have any questions I would be happy to help you!
Hope you enjoy the Fall Scrap Book Page, Let me know what you think!
For the Tutorial on the Pumpkin and Apples go back a couple of weeks to a post called Not Stampations, but Punchations, and 5 more hits to go! Or you can go back just a couple of posts to the Cute Christmas Ornaments using Round Tab Punch. They are made the same way!
This is the Round Tab Pumpkin Punchation!
I took Glorious Green CS and did the Faux Swede Technique on the Stems. This is the Open Apple Punchation we did today.
I drew the seeds with my Basic Black Marker.
Until Next Time,
Heather

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

SUPER clever! Great job on these!