Sunday, October 26, 2008

Stamper's Club Project #1 Punchy Spiders

Hi All,
.......
I have not really taken the weekend off of Blog world, there was just not any time to work on projects to post. It was the weekend of my Monthly Stampers Club, and I had to get projects ready for club along with all the other weekend activities. Cleaning... Kids..... Visiting friends/family.... Church.... taking the kids to an old fashioned real "Cow Boy' (Roy Rodgers type) Music Concert tonight.....et. et.
Here are all 3 of the Punchy Spiders together. You can not see the details until later when I show the cropped images.
.......
Well I took some pictures of our Stamper's Club projects from today. One of the projects may not be new to you depending on how long you have been reading my blog. I did the project of the Pumpkin and Apples made with the round tab punch a couple of weekends ago, and I planned then to use it as a project for Club this weekend. Our two other projects were these really cute Punchy Spider's. It is not my original Idea I have to admit, although I wish it was. I found it in the SUB 3-D Demonstrable Projects on Split Coast Stampers. She had just one spider I took some black micro beads, and some black flocks to dress up the spiders. Before I took the pictures some of my micro beads came off the spider, but you can see the general idea!

Here is the Black Flocks Face Punchy Spider. I added Black Flock to his face before gluing the eyes, and nose on. He is all soft and furry like on the face.

Here is the Black Micro Beady Punchy Spider. You can see a lot of the Beads had come off after being handled by all the Club girls and transporting him to and from, but you can still see how the Micro Beads added to his character! :-)

Here is the Card Stock only Punchy Spider. He is still Cute even with out any embellishments. At least I think he is.

To make him you will need:
Stampin Up Photo Corners Punch (it punches out the larger orange part of the legs, and the smaller black part of the legs at the same time).
The Scallop Circle Punch for the body of the spider, the small 1/4" circle punch for the nose. And some Googlie Eyes. I got mine at Wal-Mart in the craft section. Not the scrap booking section, but where the kids crafts are, you can get them in black and white, and bright colors and white.
........
You just punch out your pieces. Use a Snail or Liquid glue to put it all together. This project is pretty self explanatory I think, but if you have any questions I would be happy to help you!
.......
Enjoy the Friendly looking spiders. My Kids loved them!
They were fun to make, and show cased yet one more way to use those wonderful SU Punches!
.......
Heather
.......
Oh P.S. you have to check out my good friend/neighbor/new down line's blog. she made the absolute cutest Birthday Gift Ghost Busting Kit! It is wonderful. She has done this for a couple of her son's friends lately. Different themes, but Birthday present theme kits. They are super cool!
l

1 comment:

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

These are way cute. I saw these on another blog and they sandwiched peppermint patties between the scallops as a halloween treat.

hugs, Jami