Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Some Stampations to share

I cut and designed this 8 x 8 Scrapbook page for club and the girls either made a red lady bug page, or a green frog page Willow had this lady but outfit and I had taken pictures of her playing one day when she was wearing it, so I put some of those pictures on the lady bug page. You can see here she was not always the white blond she is today. I am pretty sure her hair will turn dark again because her eyebrows and eye lashes are dark and Piper and Tucker have white eyelashes and white eyebrows. Here is a Card I made for St. Patricks Day this year. The Leprechauns look like they are jumping off the page, and on the inside there were some cute things too. I made the sentiment set several colors by inking it in one color and then running my markers across it lightly to give it some of the other colors of green. Here is a card we made for Easter in Club. If you use the spiral punch it makes your stamps look like negatives from film pictures. I designed these scrapbook pages for Club and for my SU Up Lines every other month Down line Swap meeting. The pictures were from Easter Morning when Willow was 9 months old, and Piper had just turned 3 (makes me sad how quickly they grow up!). It was also the year my 30th (twenty tenth) birthday fell on Easter. The blue page are pictures from before church that morning, and the bottom pictures were from coloring eggs, and having a Easter Egg Hunt in our yard that afternoon. The 2nd Page of the Easter Layout.
.
.
Hi All,
.

Well, I did not get to post yesterday it was a nice day spending time with the kids, and last night I got some cards made for my newest Down line, Neighbor, and friend, Tasha to use on Sample boards for her big fundraiser workshops coming up.

.
Today she goes live! The flyer's go out to all the parents at Union Valley Grade School. We will be doing a PTO Fundraiser (She is doing it I am going to help) at Union Valley. Tasha Designed 5 exclusive Christmas Cards, and some Birthday, Sympathy, Thank U, and Friendship cards that people can come make at the Fundraiser and part of every order goes to the PTO. She is also doing it for her Church Youth Group as a fundraiser for them. I offered to do it for our Youth Group, but they have 2 fundraisers going right now so they are not going to do a 3rd one at this time.
.
The weekend after the PTO, and Youth Group fundraisers we are going to have a community wide workshop held at the fair grounds so if anyone reading this wants to come post a comment and I will get you the web site and information to see the cards you can do.
.
Club went great on Sunday. What I did not tell my club girls was the 2 hours before they got there I was having horrible stomach cramps and diarrhea. Marvin said I should cancel, but I told him I couldn't because there was no day to reschedule. So I took some Pepto Bismol and felt much better pretty quick. It never came back as I feared it would before the Pepto!
.
So needless to say some of the last minute things I planned to do to get ready for club the 2 hours before was not done, and I felt kind of unprepared on a few things, but we winged it and I think everyone enjoyed the projects and the fellowship we shared. This year we have an elderly lady who has joined us. She has had a stroke and she can only use one hand well, so it was very cool to see her enthusiasm for the projects and she seemed really excited about doing everything. She and her Daughter are sharing a spot so that her Daughter can help her do her projects.
.
We had 3 members from last year not rejoin this year 2 of them were out of town members, so we have some new ladies this year and I am jazzed about the mix of people we have in club. It is going to be a fun year I think!
.
Well I want to go make a card before nap time is over and now Piper will be home in just 20 minutes so I better get cracking. I am adding some samples of cards I made the last year and some projects we have done in club before. Hope you enjoy them! I will be back later today with a 2nd post to share the card I want to make it is a challenge card for Laurens Saturday Challenge, that I often do on Tuesday for some reason! :-)
.
Heather

1 comment:

Shonda said...

Heather, please send me the info about the community wide workshop.

You amaze me! I had no idea you hadn't been feeling well or didn't feel you were well prepared on Sunday! I'm glad the pepto worked but :::wagging finger at you::: next time, cancel!

Hope y'all have fun in Aggieville this weekend :)