Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Shout out to Kristin

Hi All,
I was thinking last night about this card I just love! It was made by Kristin on Mindless Creativity. I tagged her back in September on my I've been tagged post. She is just the sweetest girl that I met in this crazy blogger world the funny part is she lives in Alexandria VA. which is a town I lived in when I was in 4th, and 6th grade, while my Dad worked for the Pentagon, we have lived in several other common area's as well. We are both rather new to blogging, she has been doing it a few months longer than I have, but anyway she made this Absolutely Gorgeous Card last week for a Saturday DT Challenge. It has some really pretty colors and awesome 3-D elements on it, and I just have to share it because she deserves to have people see that card!
.......
I am a firm believer that we do not give people credit or build them up the way we used to. I am trying hard to leave comments on something when I like it to let that person know I appreciated what they shared with us, and when someone needs or deserves some love (positive comments) I want to be able to do that for them instead of just looking at it and moving on. So long story short I want to share Kristin's Beautiful Card. Please go check it out, I think it is one of my favorites ever! Scroll down a couple of posts to her October 7th post titled The Joy...... of completing a Challenge, I hope you love her card as much as I did!
You can find Kristin here: Mindless Creativity Blog

3 comments:

paula said...

I agree with you...it is a beautiful card

Helena said...

Yes, I noticed this one at the time; it really is an amazing card.

Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, too! :)

Kristin Bueter said...

OMG Heather, you are so sweet! I can't believe you dedicated a post to my card!!! I'm so excited :O) Thank you for thinking of me and sharing with your blog-friends. You made my WEEK!!!!!