You buy them for $5 then just print them out on your card stock whenever you want and you can keep using them over and over again! She will release 2 per month and extras for Special Occasions too. When you pay for them and download them you also get wonderful ideas on how to use them as well. These templates would be great to use at workshops if you are a Demo! It you are not, they would be increadibly helpful when you are making gifts or cards and are at a loss for ideas! She literally has gobs and gobs of ideas shared the last couple of days on different things you can do with them!
Here is the Card. I was really excited on how it came out! The image above was the card in a Photo, and the image below is the Card Scanned in.
The next image below is just a close up of the Baby Gift Bag stamp that I water colored using the Aqua Painters and Markers for ink. (Aqua Painters are on sale this month. You usually have to buy them in a set of 2 for $15.95, but right now you can get them separately for $7.46 for just the large one.) I have really been enjoying water coloring with them!
The last image below is just a Close up of the main stamp. You can also see where I drew with my Silver Gel pen in each of the holes I pierced in the paper on the Pink and Green layers. I was going to use my White Gel Pen, but I could not find any of them???? You can also see where I did the Paper Piecing with the Dress and the Book. I colored the lovely lady with my SU Markers. Ha Ha Paper Piecing and Paper Piercing all in one sample!
- I water colored the Gift Bags in the upper right and lower left corners with Aqua Painters from SU and Markers for the ink.
- I Stamped the Main Stamp of the Pregnant Girl on Patterned Paper, and on White CS I cut out the Dress and the Book from the Patterned Paper and glued it onto the White CS stamp. (Paper Piecing)
- I distressed the edges of the Main Image on White with Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, and Bashful Blue.
- I then matted that image with the above colors. I punched wholes in the Blue and Pink CS on all four edges (paper piercing) then I drew on each hole with my Silver Gel Pen to make it stand out more.
- I took White CS and Post it notes then tore a rough edge on one end of the post it notes, then I started sponging on the Pink, Green, Blue, and Yellow Diagonal Stripes. I used 2 shades of each color to get the variegated effect it has. I absolutely love how the sponging turned out! I used our Sponge Daubers to do this, they are so awesome they fit right on your finger you use your finger to get the ink on them, and then use your finger to put the ink on the paper! (I was inspired to do this by MaKenzies dirt on her card.)
- Lastly I took Ribbon in the 4 colors and my Snail Adhesive and attached 2 colors of the ribbon across the top and bottom of the Card.
If you have any questions leave a comment or e-mail me and I will be happy to help you. I think I got all the steps on here, but I may have missed something.
I made another Sketch Challenge from another Challenge site, and I will post that one tomorrow.
Have a Great Day!