Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Kudo from Anne Ryan on SCS,.....Oh My Gosh I wanted to Cry!!!!!

When you post a Card on Split Coast you get e-mails when someone has left a comment on your Card or Project.
.......
There is this wonderful, Kind, Incredibly Talented lady on SCS, I see her all the time leaving sweet comments and her work is just to die for!
.......
I went to view my card because I got an e-mail there were some comments on it.
.......
How Surprised was I that a couple of the Dirty Dozen Girls (the Split Coast Talented Royalty) had left comments. That was exciting in itself, but then the last comment was from Anne Ryan she is the well known SCS'er I was talking about.
.......

She had left this comment: Heather, After seeing this card, I realize I'm Mad for Plaid, too.! This is precious with those colors and your torn edge! Totally great creation. Hope to see you in the challenges more often: you're way too gifted not to be here everyday! I literally lost my breath, what a sweet comment and from some one I do not hold a candle to in talent!

....... I Private messaged her this THANK YOU. Anne, Oh My you took my breath away. For someone as talented as you to say I am talented makes me want to cry. Thanks so much you made my Day! Heather I had to tell her how much her comment meant to me!

....... When I got back to check on specials at Dillons this week I had a new Private Message from her it said: Hey Heather, what else could I have said about this work of art? It would be so inappropriate if I failed to leave a comment on work like this! You go, girl! Hugs Anne .......

Excuse me I have to go do the Happy Dance now! Sorry I just rambled on, but it really was soooooooo cool!
.......
Heather

4 comments:

Paula said...

I know that made your day!!!! You go girl

Tasha Hickert said...

Hey congrats on your comments--especially meaningful after all the trouble you've had uploading!

Regina said...

oh, Heather, this is wonderful! I am glad with you!

Kristin Bueter said...

Congratulations Heather! That's so exciting!! I would have been thrilled as well :O)

I love the card BTW! It's awesome all-around...layout, colors, everything :O) I'm happy for you!