Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hello to my Regular Readers

Hi Everyone,
I have noticed from my feed jit info tracker I added last week, that I have people coming every day to my blog. I see one from Fort Brag, and several others off the top of my head I can not remember all the locations, but I just wanted to say I would love to meet you if you are a regular reader! Leave a comment some time so I can say hi! Well you do not have to if you just want to be anonymous and just read, and see the idea's I post. I just wanted to say I would love to be able to say hi if you want me to! ha ha ha
.......
I hope you enjoy the ideas and designs I share, I have been having a ton of fun doing it, and it has really gotten me stamping every day which I have not done in a long time because I did not think I had the time!
.......
Now I am learning like Lauren Meader (our famous blogger and stamper) says if I take time every day to stamp and create I am much more able to get other things done, and to enjoy my daily life more!
.......
It is true by taking some stamping and creating time every day I have been accomplishing much more, and just feel more refreshed and ready for the daily grind! Lauren knows what she is talking about I guess. It is funny because even a month ago I would have said there is no way I can do a card or two a day or a projects and scrapbook page a day, but I have been and it is doable I am finding out! LOL
.......
Have a Great Day and drop me a line some time!
Heather

2 comments:

Paula said...

I just read your email...will try to get over with a check tomorrow...don't know why you are having trouble with comments on my site

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Heather- I love reading your blog each day. I have really enjoyed getting to know you and your wonderful family, and seeing your beautiful creations!! I'm glad you are finding time each day to do something that is fun for you!
hugs, Jami