Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Digital Scrapbook Page

I made these digital Scrapbook page using Photoshop and Digital elements I have from other software things like Creative Keepsakes Fonts and images, clip art ect...
.......
When I was pregnant with Willow I had these Pregnancy Pictures taken with me and Piper in them. We were in Colorado visiting my family and friends so Marvin was back home in Kansas that is why he is not in them.
.......
.......
I hope you enjoy them! They were fun to make. I prefer working with Paper, but Digital is fun too because you can always take things in the picture and make it part of your Digital paper or frame which is so much fun!
Heather

3 comments:

Kristin Bueter said...

Heather~

What a sweet digital scrapbook page! I love it... You were such a cute pregnant mom :O)

Thanks for adding the button I created for Lauren's site! I didn't think anyone would, I just wanted her Saturday Sketch to stand out as one that I enjoy doing by advertising with a button instead of a text link. How neat that you added it to your blog! Have a great night :O)

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

These are soooo sweet! I love that pic of Piper hugging your belly!! You look fabulous pregnant!!

digital is different, but fun for all it's own reasons...I love both forms!

hugs, Jami

Heather said...

Hi Heather-
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Wonderful pictures!! Wish I had done that when I was pregnant..
Happy Halloween!!!