Friday, October 17, 2008

A Blog Award - From Germany :-), Thanks Regina!

I have been communicating, (or trying to at least lol) with this very neat Lady in Germany. She found my blog from the Stampin Gals who had listed a link to me under Newly Discovered last week.
She was kind enough to leave me a comment letting me know I had been linked. Thanks Regina I would never have known without you!
Today she gave me a new award! Yea!!! I am honored Regina!
I will try to figure out how to get it on here later.
It is fun to communicate from Regina because my Great Grandparents and my Grandpa Beisel immigrated here from Germany when my Grandpa was a little boy.
I will enjoy my new Friend.
I will be back soon to post my new Challenge Card I made last night.
.......
Heather

2 comments:

Paula said...

Well that is so sweet....an award already!

Emily said...

one word AWESOME!!!!! I am totally loving it, sidebar it is 3:46 am and I just got back from neb. and we got some directions from a nurse at the meeting and of course we stop at a scrapbook store....can't wait to create to bad I need sleep!!! Congrads on the networking on scs, i'm very proud of you.