Tuesday, September 16, 2008

TeachaBella Card

  • You have to read the first Post about Bella's before this one! There are a few Bella Posts.
  • Here are a few of the other Bella Cards I have made.

This first Bella Card I made 2 of One for Piper's Kindergarten Teacher, and one for Her Kindergarten Teachers Aide. At the Top I took a picture of the Teacher punched it out with a circle punch and used a sticker from SU Simply Scappin Pack Primary Colors that said a cut above the rest, A cut above the rest.... all around the circle. It looked like a life preserver around the picture kind of framing it. Then I stamped and colored a TeachaBella and a SuperWomanaBella . I typed My Teacher, and My Hero on the Computer printed it out then punched them out with the Designer Label, and the Large Star Punches. I used the Classic Stars Jumbo wheel to do the bottom of the card. I distressed the card with Silver, and Buckaroo Blue.

No comments: