Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tag...You're it! Well, I've been tagged by one of my fellow bloggers! (whose blog I found very recently and have added as a blog I follow because I love her stuff!) I haven't played tag since I was a kid, what fun!!
  • I was tagged by Jami at Stamp Happy Blog: http://westamphappy.blogspot.com/ She is awesome she designs for Our Daily Bread who have wonderful religious stamps and sayings! - be sure to check out her blog and leave her some love!
  • OK, here we go...Tagging Game Rules:
  1. 1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog some random, some weird.
  • 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
  • 4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogSo, here you go...Seven things about me you never knew .. So, hopefully after hearing all that, you still like me and you'll keep coming back. I decided to tag 7 people whose blogs inspire me, or I am close to personally, (not that being close to them does not mean their blogs do not inspire me) ha ha ha!!!!
  • Stop by their blogs, tell them I sent you, learn a little about them, and show them some love!! We all love positive comments right???
  • So Here they Are:
  • Tasha my wonderful neighbor, who helps me in a million ways, and is also a soon to be down line with Stampin Up. We started our blogs about the same time! http://tashasdesignworld.blogspot.com/
  • My Good Friend Emily (who also has helped me in a million ways!) She just started her blog today so I am not sure how far along it is. But all the same she could use some encouragement. She got me into blogging by telling me about this girl named Lauren Meader who's blog she read every day! http://emily-buzzyblogger.blogspot.com/
  • Melissa at Pink Cat Studio because I love her stamps and she is fun to talk to! http://www.pinkcatstudio.blogspot.com/
  • Kristin from - Mindless Creativity, I found her blog this weekend, and she is also very cute and fun to chat with (on e-mail, and comments on blogs) She has some fun creative stuff to see on her blog! http://kristinscrafts.blogspot.com/
  • Tanya at Tanya's Stamp and Things - I recently found her blog as well and she has some cool samples and interesting projects to see on her blog too! :-)
  • http://tanyastampsnthings.blogspot.com/
  • Melanie at M & M Farm life. (She is my sister-in-law, I had to tag someone in my family!) http://mmfarmlife.blogspot.com/
  • Karen Barber she is this wonderful artist, I just love reading her blog. She does not post as often as I would like to read her (cause reading her blog always brightens up my day!!!!)She does the black magic technique, and it is just wonderful! You have to check her out! Go back a ways like starting in November for the black magic tutorial I think! http://karenbarberstamps.blogspot.com/

Now for the 7 things about me you, might now know???

  1. I really really want 4 kids. I always have since I was a little girl. It is a true burning desire for me. Not yet since tucker is only 14 months old, but I still want 1 more
  2. I have loved stamping since I was a young child and got my first hello kitty stamp set. It was tiny and came in this little suite case the size of my hand.
  3. I have always wanted to Sky Dive, but have never had the opportunity yet.
  4. When I was a little girl I always thought I would be a missionary over seas, but that is not the path my life has lead me in yet.
  5. I have a Barbie Collection (not the every day Barbie's the high end Barbie's that have never been out of the box. I have about 50 of them like the Gone With the Wind Series, the Marilyn Monroe series, the Masquerade Ball series, and many more....I collected them during college and until I got married, but I have not bought any since we got married. Most likely that is because that is about the time I started scrap booking and crafting and my Barbie money went to that instead!!! he he he!
  6. When I was in 7the grade I decided I did not like the name Heather so I went by the name Lynnette ( my middle name) The problem was I was so used to being called Heather half the time when my teachers called on me I did not realize they were talking to me! I was an army brat and moved 31 times before 13 so it was easy to change my name at a new school. We moved to Hawaii next and I went back to Heather there! :-)
  7. I went to boarding school when I was 16 and completed 2 years of High School in 1 so in 3 years of High School I went to 4 different schools. I graduated from a school I spent 1 semester at. However I stayed her and have now lived her for 17 years! Ha Ha

Well there are some interesting facts about me, now head out to the other girls blogs and show them some love to! :-)

Hope you enjoy the tag game!

Heather

3 comments:

Paula said...

OMG I went to those other blogs and I really do not think I will ever be that creative!!!

Kristin Bueter said...

Awwh, Heather, you are so sweet! It makes me feel so good that you like my blog :O) I really like yours too! You're so open, friendly and creative, it's a joy to visit!

Enjoy your weekend. I hope you and I get to stamp...a LOT :O) Hee hee

Thanks for tagging me! I'm so excited to play. I'm off to blog :O)

Oh...and I'm from Oscoda Michigan. It's on Lake Huron about 3 1/2 hours from Detroit. So funny all of the common places we have lived!

Tanya said...

Just wanted to let you know, I finally played along!
Thanks, its fun to read new things about people you'd never know otherwise! :)