Thursday, September 18, 2008

Stepping on the Scale

O.K. I just have to share this. This morning after I got out of the shower, and was giving my 1 year old his cereal while the 4 yr old was playing in the kitchen still in my bathrobe I decided to step on the scale. . My Willow very observant and wise beond her years that she is piped up.
  • "Oh, so I get it the scale only goes all the way up when Grown Ups step on it"
. A little shocked and maybe even a tiny bit depressed as to what that comment really meant in a grown ups mind, I laughed and said "Oh Willow you are so funny you make me smile."
  • She said "No really mom I mean when I get on the scale it stays at the bottom, but when you got on it it went all the way to the other side"
. Kids say the darndest things don't they. . I was actually kind of happy because the scale was several pounds closer to the Zero mark than it has been, but she changed my whole outlook pretty quick! . Gotta Love Em' . . Heather

No comments: