Monday, September 29, 2008

Some of my Scrapbook pages and Photoshop Creations

I decided just now as I looked at the blog, that with all we had going on last week I never got to post any samples of my Stampations. I am working on a few things I started today, but they will not be done until later so I am putting some of my past Stampations on for you to see. The above Scrap Book page was one of our Stamper's Club projects from last year. It was a back to sch
ool page, and since Piper had her very first day of Kindergarten I used those pictures..
Pipers First Day of Kindergarten Scrapbook Page
.
Recipe/Supplies:
.
Ink: Buckaroo Blue, Versamark, Basic Black, More Mustard, Real Red, Going Gray
.
Paper: Real Red 12x12 SU CS, Wild Wasabi CS, More Mustard CS, Brocade Blue CS, the Primary Colors Simply Scrappin Pack from last fall. I scanned all the stickers, and printed them out on white Card Stock so that I did not have to buy a million of the packs for my Club members to do this page.
.
Punches and Accessories: Sm. and Lg. Tag Punches, (on the tag punches I stamped the year stamp and circled August, and the month calendar stamp and circled the 16th so we know when the pictures were taken.) Round Tab Punch, Spiral Punch, Crop-a-Dile, White Gel Pen (for the sewing on the blue part at the bottom of the page), Matte Pack also used to punch holes for the sewing. Twine.
.
Stamp Sets: Elementary Essentials, It's a Date, and Define your Life. (the stamp in the lower right hand corner is the definition stamp for Memories.
These are pictures of some of my gorgeous Iris's. I made this card for all the Mother's in Our life's last year. I did this card in Photoshop. If everything goes well this winter I should have about 25 colors of Iris's next spring! A Halloween Card we made in Club. The little kid dressed as a Ghost spins back and forth on the card. It uses the Booglie Eyes set, and Spooky Skyline wheel Paper is Pumpkin Pie, Green Galore, Whisper White, and Lavender lace. The ribbon is Elegant Egg Plant. All supplies are SU. This is the scrapbook page I talked about the other day that I took Piper's Dress to make the paper. Notice upper right hand corner I used the lace on her dress to make that paper, and lower left bottom of paper are squares of that same lace, On this one I took the Santa Suite and mad the Paper with that print.
.
Well I have a bunch of unpacking and cleaning to do, so I hope to be back later tonight to post Tucker's New Big News and some pictures form Regional's!
.
Heather

2 comments:

Paula said...

I didn't know you did that with the clothes...that is cool

Tanya said...

I lvoe all these pages! Very fun!