Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Some Lilly and Billy Cards from Pink Cat Studio

This first image is a card I made 3 of for My Husband, My Father In Law, and my Brother in Law before Wheat Harvest started this summer. I used
Brayer technique and emboss resist to keep the wheat the golden color and yet be able to brayer over it the sky, dirt, and grass. Each piece of wheat was stamped 2 times to do the background, and then the outline, It was a fun card to make. I was actually inspired to do this card after I saw MacKenzie Bruckler http://midnightscramper.blogspot.com/
do a card with what Lilly's room might look like on her blog.
I made this card to give some of the girls I went to Nursing School with because we have been RN's for 10 years now! The nurses hats and the 10 years were stamped and embossed.
I did not make this card, one of my good friends, and SU Downline's Emily made this card for Willow's Birthday this summer. She is the one that first told me about Pink Cat Studio http://www.pinkcatstudio.blogspot.com/ , and Lilly and Billy Stamps This card I made 7 of for Fathers Day for all the Father's, and Grandfathers, and Great Grandfathers in our lives. Billy was is on shimmery silver paper but that does not show up on the scan. Well I just have to post these super cute Dress Up Stamp sets I have been using. They are from the Dress Up Lilly, and Dress Up Billy Series on Pink Cat Studio. She has created so many cool accessories for them I can not wait to make more!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love these cards! There all so fun and playful, awesome work Heather!!