Monday, September 15, 2008

A Scrapbook Page Stampation

While going thru pictures with Piper today we came across this Scrapbook Page I designed for Stampers Club to do. It was a Scrapbook Page they could make to include them and their children. I loved it because I was able to write all the girls special characteristics all around the flower petals. For some reason this image is showing more muted colors than they really are. It is sort of disappointing that you can not see all the details. Each circle image was 2 or 3 different stamps stamped in layers to create that image. I had a lot of pop up detail as well.

1 comment:

MacKenzie said...

Hi Heather,
Congrats on the new blog and welcome to the club!

To add a hit counter to my blog, I just clicked on the "FREE COUNTER" text below the actual counter. That took me to:
http://easy-hit-counters.com/

Then I just chose which style I wanted and created an account for free. Then I just copy / pasted the HTML code that they provided me onto my blog dashboard.

Sorry if this didn't help :-(

BTW - super cute kids!