Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our "All Punched Out" Club Stampations

One of our months for Stamper's Club I taught the many ways you can use your Paper Punches. Below are the 4 Projects we did that month. If you want tutorials on any of my cards let me know I have tutorials done for all of them.
The Umbrella Card was made using the Colluzel cutting system, and the 1 3/8" Circle punch. The handle is colored wire, and the jeweled brad at the top of the umbrella was set with the Crop-a-dile. It was a fun spring card!
I loved the Popsicles Punched out with the Key Tag Punch, and the Scallop Circle punch. The Beach Balls were punched with the 1 3/8 Circle punch several punches to get those. Popsicles up close This purse card was so much fun to make! I had a ton of fun just picking out the 4 patterned papers to coordinate with each other! The punches used for the purse are the Round Tab punch for the purse, and the 3/4" square punch for the purse flap, and the Crop-a-Dile to set the jeweled brad onto the purse flap. I used colored wire to make the purse strap.
Used 1 1/4" square, and 1 3/8" square punches to make the mattes behind the purses.
I also taught these Onsie/Baby Outfit cards for our Punched Out Club. I love the little red dress I designed, It was easy to change the shape and add a skirt to the card when you get creative you can come up with so many cool ideas!
  • I got the original Onsie Card Design from Lauren Meader's Blog (click name for link) she has a tutorial on them and it is copy writed by her. I love, love, love, my little Penguin Outfit I designed!
Here is a closer look at the Outfit cards. Some of my stampers club members went home and changed it up even more to make T-Shirts, Cock tail Dresses, and more.

No comments: