Friday, September 26, 2008

Off to SU Regionals! Yea!!

Hi All, I have not had the opportunity to stamp at all this week with the company, and such, and now I am getting ready to take off for Regionals in Kansas City for Stampin Up! Yea I will do Lauren's Saturday Sketch and get some new stuff posted both about Stamping, and about the kids ect... Tucker has some big news to share when I get back! My Mom and her husband took the kids up to the farm for the weekend instead of Marianne coming here, so I am a little nervous with all three of my kids being in someone else's vehicle with out me, and it is my first time to be away from Tucker, but I am going to be fine, and it will be fun! So tonight all 3 of my kids will have both grandma's and Poppy's to play with all at the same time, with out parents this will be a first for them! :-) Love to All, and have a great weekend! Heather

No comments: