Sunday, September 21, 2008

Baby Card - A 2nd Saturday Sketch Project 1st one is one post below

For this card I chose SU CS in Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, and Pretty in Pink.
I got out one of my favorite SU Baby sets, Welcome Little One, and the sentiment is
SU's Warm Words
I used SU Punches Scallop Square, and 1/2" Circle, and an unidentified elegant corner rounder
I used my SU Coluzzel to cut out the lg Circle the baby is on.
I distressed the edges of the circle with Passion Pink Ink.
I embossed Cherish in shiny Silver embossing powder
  • This Morning I found out some friends had welcomed their baby girl 3 weeks early this weekend. I needed to get a Baby Card done, and I thought why not follow the sketch from yesterday. It was super easy to do I already knew what the card was going to look like I just had to pick out different colors and stamps. Maybe we should all use our sketches more? We could get more done faster when in a hurry????

4 comments:

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

This one is super adorable as well...but the green one is still my favorite! :)
Smiles, Jami

paula said...

very cute....

Tanya said...

This is sweet- I love this set!
Thanks for the comments on my blog. You have a lot of cute stuff!

Mandy said...

What a sweet card! I love the cute colors and that little baby image!